|Name of organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|Post||अपर निजी सचिव परीक्षा-2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||19 September 2023|
|Registration begins||19 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||19 October 2023|
|Exam date||To be Notified|
|Answer Key||To be Notified|
Additional Private Secretary
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed graduation from any university. Wait for the upcoming official advertisement for more information.
A bachelor’s degree provides candidates with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills necessary for the Apar Niji Sachiv role. It equips them with a deep understanding of organizational management, leadership principles, and effective communication strategies. Additionally, the educational qualification ensures that candidates have a solid grasp of business principles, financial management, and strategic planning.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
For GEN, EWS & OBC candidates: ₹ 125/-
SC/ST candidates: ₹ 65/-
Disabled (PH) Candidates: ₹ 25/-
How to apply online
- Before applying, the candidate should see the official notification and check the detailed information about the recruitment and check his eligibility.
- To apply, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Department.
- Click on the online form link on the home page of the official website .
- After that you will have to fill your personal information in the application form.
- Upload your educational qualification documents, photo, signature as required.
- If application fee is asked in the form then pay it.
- Finally, after submission, take a print out of the application form.
Salary/ Pay Scale
₹ 9300 – 34800/- + ग्रेड पे 4800/-
- educational qualification certificate
- identity card
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- date of birth certificate
- passport size photo
- employment registration certificate
Who is eligible for Uppsc aps 2023?
The age of the candidates must be between 21 – 40 years to apply for the recruitment. Selection of the candidates is based on the performance in the written examination.02-Aug-2023
What is the salary of aps in uppsc?
What will the UPPSC APS salary be in 2023? The salary will be Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800.
What is APS age?
Adult protective services (APS) help vulnerable adults age 60 and older who are in danger of harm or unable to protect themselves, and may have no one to assist them.