UP LT Grade Latest News Today 2023 UP LT Grade Online Application Form 2023 Sarkari Result LT Grade Teacher Vacancy in UP Application Form 2023 Apply Online Sarkari Result Those Candidates are Interested and Read the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 New Vacancy Notification Before Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
|Name of organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post||(LT Grade Teacher)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||To Be Notified|
|Registration begins||To Be Notified|
|Last date to apply||To Be Notified|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
Candidate should have Graduation and B.Ed degree in relevant subject from a recognized university. For more information, read the upcoming authorized recruitment advertisement carefully.
Bachelor’s Degree in any applicable subject from an acknowledged university and college.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
For General/OBC candidates ₹ 125/-
SC/ST candidates ₹ 65/-
For PhD candidates ₹ 25/-
How to apply online
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- You will see the notification link of UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023. Click on the link.
- Now you have to enter your personal details and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Pay your examination fee and submit the application form.
- Print your application fee.
Salary/ Pay Scale
₹9,300 – ₹34,800 + ₹4,800 Grade Pay
Q.1 When will UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 start?
Ans. Recruitment will start soon.
Q.2 What is the application fee for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023?
Ans. For General/OBC: Rs. 125/-, for SC/ST: Rs. 65/-, for PH candidates: Rs. 25/-