The online application process for SBI PO Exam 2023 has started from 07th September 2023 as mentioned in SBI PO notification 2023. The last date to apply online for the SBI PO 2023 Exam is 03rd October 2023. Before proceeding with the registration and application process, all candidates are requested to go through the complete guide for the SBI PO Online Application.
|Name of organization||State Bank of India|
|Post||SBI PO (Probationary Officer)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||06 September 2023|
|Registration begins||07 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||03 October|
|Exam date||November 2023|
|Answer Key||December 2023|
|SBI PO Vacancy 2023|
SBI PO Online Application 2023 is released along with the notification, candidates can follow the eligibility criteria as described in the notification. Aspirants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for SBI PO to appear for the exam. For detailed information, the eligibility criteria have two components:
- An applicant who has completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university is eligible.
- The final year students can also apply but they need to present their final passing certificate at the time of the interview.
- For SC/ST/EX-SM, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities have been given a 4% horizontal reserve.
- 3 years for OBC and Relaxation defense the 10 years for PWDs.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|A person with disabilities (General/EWS)||10 years|
|A person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|A person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
|Service period in defence services 3 years (8 years in the case of Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced |
women( No remarried)
|7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
How to apply online
- First of all visit the official website of State bank of India.
- Then here you have to mention all your details for registration.
- Click on the submit button and do your online application.
- You have to fill in all the basic details and submit the application form.
- Upload the documents and complete the registration.
- Pay the application fees and the application form is complete.
Salary/ Pay Scale
SBI Probationary Officer salary comes with four advance increments in the compensation size of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840. As per the official notification 2023, the revised basic SBI PO salary is Rs. 41,960/
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Medical exam
When has the SBI PO Notification 2023 released?
SBI PO Notification 2023 has been
released on 6 September 2023.
What is the age limit for the SBI PO 2023?
The age limit for the SBI PO 2023 is 21 to 30 years.
What is the selection process for SBI PO 2023?
The selection process for SBI PO 2023 is Prelims, Mains, Psychometric Test, and Interview.
What is the application fees for SBI PO?
The application fees for SBI PO is Rs. Rs.750 (General Category).
What is the last date to apply online for SBI PO 2023?
The last date to apply online for SBI PO 2023 is 03 October.
How many vacancies released for SBI PO 2023 Notification?
2000 vacancies released for SBI PO 2023 Notification.