|Name of organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post||Sub Inspector (in multiple trades)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||20 October 2023|
|Registration begins||20 October 2023|
|Last date to apply||19 November 2023.|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer): 20 posts
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman): 3 posts
- Sub Inspector (Communication): 59 posts
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female): 29 posts
10th Pass + ITI/ 12th Pass + Diploma/ Engineering Degree.
|Name of Post||Essential Educational|
|Sub Inspector (Pioneer)||Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)||Matriculation pass|
|Sub-Inspector (Communication)||Degree in Electronics and communication or Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering|
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) Female||Should have passed 10+2 in Science|
|Name of Post||Age|
|Sub Inspector (Pioneer)||Upto 30 years|
|Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)||Between 18 to 30 years|
|Sub-Inspector (Communication)||Upto 30 years|
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) Female||Between 21 and 30 years|
The application fee is 200/– rupees. Fee can be paid through online mood.
How to apply online
- To apply for SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, you will first have to go to the official website https://ssb.gov.in/ . Which will be something like this –
- After clicking on ‘Recruitment’ menu on the home page, you will see the link of SSB Recruitment Notification. Download it from there and read it completely so that you can get detailed information about Eligibility Criteria and Online applying procedure.
- Click on “Apply” link available on the same page and register using your email ID and mobile number.
- After this, login and fill the online application correctly.
- Scan and upload the photograph and signature.
- Deposit the prescribed application fee through online method.
- After final submission of the Online Application Form, get the print out.
Address – Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block -V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Salary/ Pay Scale
Level -6 Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST): Start practicing for the PET/PST well in advance. The PET/PST consists of a variety of events, so it is important to train for all of them. You can find many training programs and resources online or at your local gym.
- Written Examination: The written examination will consist of objective-type questions from the following subjects: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Mathematics, General Science, and General English. You can prepare for the written examination by solving practice papers and mock tests. You can also find many study materials and resources online or at your local bookstore.
- Medical Examination: The medical examination will be conducted to assess the physical and mental fitness of the candidates. It is important to be in good health in order to pass the medical examination. You can prepare for the medical examination by eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep.
How many students apply for SSB?
For NDA recruitment, there are approximately 360-370 available vacancies, and nearly 2.5 lakh applicants from around the nation take the written test. But for the SSB interview round, only around 540-550 candidates are called out.
SSB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The age range for Assistant Commandant (Veterinary) is 23-35 years, for Sub Inspector (SI) (Pioneer) it is up to 30 years, for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) it is 20-30 years, for Head Constable (HC) it is 18-25 years, and for Constable it is either 21-27 years or 18-25
What is the training period for SSB sub inspector?
The candidates would be trained for 11 weeks, according to the official SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification Recruitment 2021.