|Name of organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post||Assistant Commandant (Communication)|
|Total Vacancy||13 (UR06 EWS01 OBC03 SC02 ST01)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||27 August 2023|
|Registration begins||2 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||01 October|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|Result||To Be Notified|
Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering on Electrical Communication Engineering or Electronics from a recognized University or Institute or Associate Member of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer on Associate member of the Institution of Engineers or equivalent or M.Sc. in Electronics or Telecommunication or Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University or All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution.
- Desirable:- Possession of NCC-“B” or “C” Certificate.
The age limit for SSB AC (Comm) Recruitment 2023 is 18-35 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.10.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs. 0/-
- Check the eligibility from the SSB Assistant Commandant (AC) Communication Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website ssbrectt.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
pay scale of Rs.56,100- 1,77,500/- per month
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Q1: What is the last date for SSB Assistant Commandant Communication Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 01 October 2023.
Q2: How to apply for SSB Assistant Commandant Communication Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The direct link is given above.