|Name of organization||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||15 September 2023|
|Registration begins||15 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||5 October 2023|
|Interview||To Be Notified|
- Physiotherapist 12
- Strength & Conditioning Expert 28
- Physiologist 8
- Psychologist 4
- Biomechanics 10
- Nutritionist 1
- Biochemist 1
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with 5 years or 3 years of experience in relevant field or Masters Degree / Ph. D in relevant field.
Physiotherapist: Bachelors’ degree in Physiotherapy /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Strength & Conditioning Expert: Bachelors’ degree of Sports & Exercise Science /Sports Science/ Sports Coaching & Exercise Science / Physical education/ Diploma in sports coaching /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution with S&C certification/specialization.
Physiologist: Bachelor Degree in Physiologist Bachelors’ degree in Medical/ Human/ Sports and Exercise Physiology/ Life Science/ Biological Sciences/ or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Psychologist: Bachelors’ degree in Psychology/or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Biomechanics: Bachelors ‘ Degree with Biomechanics as specialization or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Nutritionist: Bachelors’ Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics/Food Science & Nutrition /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Biochemist: Bachelors’ Degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry with Biochemistry /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Maximum Age: 45 Years.
There is no application fee.
How to apply online
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- On the homepage, under the latest updates -> Jobs ->Notification.
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 14/09/2023 to 05/10/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Salary/ Pay Scale
For SAI High Performance Analyst Job Salary Is – Rs. 1,05,000/- Per Month.
Check Official Notification for more details about this latest recruitment.