Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of applications would be entertained.
|Name of organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Eastern Railway (ER), Kolkata|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|official website||er. indian|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||12 September 2023|
|Registration begins||27 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||26 October 2023|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
The online application form for only those candidates is going to be considered for the further processing who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification. You can check the detailed eligibility for RRC ER Recruitment 2023 as given below.
Candidates must have passed 10th Class with an ITI NCVT Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Institute to apply online for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023.
Minimum Age Limit 15 Years.
Maximum Age Limit 24 Years.
Age Relaxation Age Relaxation as per the Indian Railway Rules. Read the notification for more Details.
Gen/ OBC/ EWS Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Rs. 0/-
Mode of Payment Online
How to apply online
- Step 1: To apply for RRC ER apprentice recruitment, candidates have to search for the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell (www.er.indianrailways.gov.in)
- Step 2: After that, candidates have to click on the “RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2023” link, which is available in the latest updates section.
- Step 3: Now candidates can read the full RRC ER apprentice notification, scroll down and click on the apply online button.
- Step 4: After that, candidates have to register themselves by filling out the RRC ER application form with their personal and educational details.
- Step 5: Now candidates have to attach documents and pay the RRC ER application fees using online payment methods.
Salary/ Pay Scale
Rs.7000/- per month
Shortlisting Based on Educational Qualifications:
Publication of Merit List:
Final Selection and Allotment:
Training and Joining:
Q1. When is the last date to apply for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is 26th October 2023.
Q2. How can I apply for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The direct link to apply for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is shared in this article.