There are various Central government jobs available in India across different sectors such as banking, defense, railways, civil services, healthcare, and education, to name a few. Here are some of the popular central government jobs in India:
|Name of organization||Northeast Frontier Railway zone (North East Frontier Railway)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job location||All India’|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||22 September 2023|
|Registration begins||22 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||23 October 2023|
|Interview||To Be Notified|
|Shortlisted||To Be Notified|
|Event||No. of Posts|
- Level-2 Or Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission – Passed 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent examination. Education Qualification must be from a Govt. Recognized Board/Council/ Institution.
- Level – 1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission – 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
18 to 25 years old may apply
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Minorities & EBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: IPO
How to apply online
- First of all go through the North East Frontier Railway recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
Salary/ Pay Scale
Rs.1800/- to Rs.2000/- (consolidated) + HRA, if applicable
- Trial of sports performance.
- Interview and assessment of sports achievement, educational qualification, etc.