Indian Postal Department has once again invited Staff Car Driver for 10th Pass Candidate across the country. For which 10th pass and driving license candidates can apply through registered post and speed post. Let us tell you that the appointment of candidates under Staff Car Driver Jobs
|Name of organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||26 August 203|
|Registration begins||26 August 203|
|Last date to apply||28September 2023|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
For India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023, candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized board or institute. Along with this, the candidate should have light and heavy motor vehicle driving license. The candidate should also have minimum 3 years of experience. The candidate should also have general knowledge of motor mechanisms
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism. (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute
|Permanent Residential Certificate|
|Passport Size Photographs|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Calculation of Age: As on 25 September 2023
- Reserved categories are given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government
General Rs. 0 /-
OBC Rs. 0 /-
EWS Rs. 0 /-
SC / ST Rs. 0 /-
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle, Theory Test amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The pattern and syllabus of the tests, date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
- Written Exam
- Driving Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply online
- Check the eligibility from the India Post Driver Notification 2023
- Download the application form from the direct link given below
- Send the application form to the address “The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600006” through the Speed Post/Registered Post.
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Rs.19900 – Rs.63200 in Level – 2 as per Pay Matrix specified in Part A of schedule of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 plus admissible allowances. [Rs 5200-20200 (Pay Band-1) + Grade Pay Rs.1900 under Pre-revised scale].
When will the India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification be released?
Ans: India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification is released in the 23rd may 2023.
Q.2: How many number of Staff Car Driver vacancies will be released by India Post?
Ans: A total number of 4 vacancies will be released by India post.