Indian Air Force Recruitment BoardVacancy Name Air Force Agneepath Vacancy Group X YAvailable Post –Category RecruitmentIAF Recruitment Last Date _Mode to Apply OnlineApplication Status Available NowWebsite indianairforce.nic.in
|Name of organization||Indian Air Force|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||12 September 2023|
|Registration begins||12 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||19 September 2023|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
- The candidates shall be unmarried
- The candidates shall be of age from 18 to 22 years only.
- The candidates must be 12th passed from the state or Central board with the minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- The candidates holding the Diploma certificates can also apply for the post.
- The candidates shall be Domiciles of the states that have been mentioned in the table above.
- The Sons of Air Force Personnel whose parents are serving in the Air Force or are retired can also apply for the post.
- The height of aspirants shall not be less than 152.5 cms
- The chest shall be well developed with 5 cm expansion.
- The candidates shall be able to hear whisper sound from a distance of 6 cm from each ear.
- The aspirants shall have healthy gums and a good set of teeth.
- The corneal surgery aspirants will not be able to appear for the IAF Airmen Bharti Rally 2023.
- The aspirants shall be free from any sort of skin ailments.
- No permanent body tattoo shall be permitted.
Minimum 50% marks in each in Maths & Physics at 10 + 2 level. Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent. BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
18 to 22 years
How to apply online
The AFCAT exam is the most preferred competitive exam to join the India Air force as an officer. AFCAT is conducted twice every year. The AFCAT 2023 application form is released on the IAF official website. The AFCAT selection process consists of a written test, AFSB interview and medical test.
All candidates who qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will undertake a written test which will be objective type and the question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
Salary/ Pay Scale
Airmen of Air Force Group Y get six months of basic training at Belagavi, Karnataka. After completing their training, the Airmen are paid a base pay of Rs. 26,900 per month. Airmen also receive Dearness Allowance, which brings the monthly wage up to Rs.
When will the Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2023 begin?
The Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2023 will begin in September 2023.
What is the IAF Airmen Rally Schedule 2023 ?
The IAF Airmen Rally Schedule 2023 will be completed from 12 to 20 September 2023.
What is the age limit under the IAF Airmen Recruitment 2023?
The age limit under the IAF Airmen Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 22 years.
What are the stages under the IAF Airmen Selection Process 2023?
The stages under the IAF Airmen Selection Process 2023 are physical fitness test, written test, adaptability test and medical test.
From where can one check the IAF Airmen Notification 2023?
The candidates can check the IAF Airmen Notification 2023 from airmenselection.cdac.in.