India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post is conducting recruitment for a total of 300041 persons in the posts offices across the country under Schedule II for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The last date for submitting the application is 23 August 2023. The vacancies are available for Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak) under Post Offices (BOs) in India
The selection of the candidates is merit-based. No written exam will be held for this recruitment. Candidates interested in GDS Posts should be 10th class passed and the age of the candidates should be between 18 years and 40 years. India Post will hire candidates on the basis of 10th Marks Percentile. Candidates who will be selected for the posts will get a salary between Rs .12,000/- and Rs. -24,470/-.
India Post GDS Recruitment overview
|Name of organization||India Post GDS Vacancy 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
India Post GDS Recruitment Important Date
|Notification Released||3 August 2023|
|Registration begins||23 August 2023|
|Last date to apply||To be notify|
|Exam date||To be notify|
|Answer Key||To be notify|
|Result||To be notify|
India Post GDS Recruitment Educational Qualification
India Post GDS Recruitment Age limit
- Age Will Be Determined As On The Last Date Of Submission Of Applications, I.E., 3.08.2023.
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 Years
India Post GDS Recruitment Application fee
The application fee for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
General Category: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
How to apply online India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official India Post website which is https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Registration: Click on the “Registration” link or the “Apply Online” button. You will be directed to a page where you need to register yourself using your Mobile Number, Email, Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender etc.
- Fill Application Form: After registration, log in using your credentials and fill out the online application form. You will need to enter personal details, educational qualifications, category, and other necessary information as per the instructions provided.
- Choose Preferences – Apply one or more for vacant posts of GDS in only one of the selected Division one or more.
- Upload Documents: Now, upload scanned copies of certain documents including your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other relevant certificates.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee as applicable for your category.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary/ Pay Scale
- BPM: Rs.12,000 to 29,380/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection process
- Release of Merit List: India Post will select the candidates on the basis of merit. India Post calculates the merit list based on the candidate’s marks in 10th standard (SSC) or equivalent.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be called for document verification. During this stage, candidates must produce their original documents to verify their eligibility.
- Final Selection: After successful document verification, candidates are selected and appointed as GDS in the respective postal circles.
India Post GDS Recruitment FAQ
What is Post Office GDS Recruitment Last Date ?
The application should be submitted before 23 August 2023.
Who can Apply GDS Recruitment 2023 ?
10th pass candidates are eligible to apply for India Post GDS Posts.
I made a mistake in the stage of Registration. Is it possible to edit?
Edit option will be enabled to only those applicants who have successfully submitted the application. As such applicants are advised to submit the application completely. This edit option will be made live for 3 days after the last date of application is over as mentioned in the notification. Only during that period, candidates are allowed to edit their application which includes any changes required in registration stage . Editing will be allowed only once.