India Government Mint, Hyderabad is a unit of SPMCIL which is a wholly owned company of the Government of India. The mint was originally established in 1803 as the Royal Mint to serve the Nizam of Hyderabad. In 1950, the mint was taken over by the Government of India, and the present Mint was inaugurated on 28th August 1997 at Cherlapally.
|Name of organization||India Government Mint,|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||02 September 2023|
|Registration begins||02 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||01 October 2023|
The candidates applied for India Government Mint Hyderabad should complete ITI / Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate is eligible to apply for this recruitment notification. Find below detailed information about the post announced recently
|Junior Technician||ITI in Relevant Trade|
|Supervisor||Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English / Hindi Subject at Graduation Level And One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa OR Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Relevant Discipline|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade II||Bachelors Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) with Chemistry as a Major Subject|
|Engraver (Metal Works)||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Metal Works)|
|Secretarial Assistant||Graduate with computer knowledge, English Stenography @ 80 wpm and Typing @ 40 wpm|
General, OBC, EWS 650/-
SC, ST 300/-
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 October 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
How to apply online
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of IGM Hyderabad Junior Technician application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- IGM Hyderabad Junior Technician Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 02 September 2023 to 01 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in IGM Hyderabad Junior Technician Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for IGM Hyderabad Junior Technician Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to IGM Hyderabad Junior Technician Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Junior Technician||Rs.18,780 – 67,390/- Per Month|
|Supervisor||Rs.27,600 – 95,910/- Per Month|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade II||Rs.21,540 – 77,160/- Per Month|
|Engraver (Metal Works)/ Secretarial Assistant||Rs.23,910 – 85,570/- Per Month|
What is the full form of IGM Hyderabad?
Answer – India Government Mint (IGM) Hyderabad
What is the salary for IGM Hyderabad notification 2023?
Answer – The selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.18,780 – 95,910/- Per Month
What is the educational qualification for IGM Hyderabad recruitment 2023?
Answer – The candidates with ITI / Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate are eligible to apply