|Name of organization||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Post||Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||15 September 2023|
|Registration begins||15 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2023|
|Exam date||October 2023|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
The candidates must hold the required eligibility parameters to get recruited for the post of Assistant Manager posts as discussed below.
The candidate should hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)* to apply for Assistant Manager posts. The candidate should have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate. Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers. Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
Minimum Age Limit20 years (As of 31 August, 2023)Maximum Age Limit25 years (As of 31 August, 2023)
|Other Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
How to apply online
- Candidates should visit the official website and select the page mentioned, “Career” and click on “Current Openings”.
- They will then be required to click on the option, “New Registration” and get registered into the portal, mentioning all the required personal details such as full name, email, date of birth, and so on.
- After this, they will have to submit a scanned copy of their recent original photograph and signature.
- After going through the instructions manual, they will have to accept the information given.
- Before submitting the final application, candidates are strictly advised to crosscheck their details before submitting
Salary/ Pay Scale
Candidates who are chosen will go through a 6-month training phase where they will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 5000. After that, they will move on to a 2-month internship with a monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000. Once this trial period is successfully completed, and candidates are hired for Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ positions, their total compensation will be between Rs. 6.14 lakh and Rs. 6.50 lakh (for cities in Class A) when they start their jobs.
- There will be 4 sections in the online test- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness
- The duration of the online test will be 2 hours
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
When is the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam in 2023?
The IDBI Assistant Manager Exam in 2023 is scheduled for April 16, 2023. For detailed information on the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, check the above article.
How many positions are available through IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
The IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 has announced a total of 600 job openings. For detailed information on the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, check the above article.
I’m in my final year of graduation. Can I apply for the Assistant Manager position at IDBI?
No, you need to have completed your graduation to be eligible for the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment in 2023. For detailed information on the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023, check the above article.
What’s the selection process for IDBI Assistant Manager positions?
The selection process involves an Online Test, followed by an Interview to shortlist candidates for the IDBI Assistant Manager roles. For detailed information on the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, check the above article.