|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post||Constable (Executive) Male/Female|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||All India|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||01 September 2023|
|Registration begins||01 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||30/09/2023 (23:00 hours)|
|Exam date||December 2023|
|Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others))||266|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen)||337|
The candidate must fulfil the following four criteria to be eligible for the Delhi Police Constable 2023 Exam: Candidates must be citizens of India.
The candidate must have passed 10+ 2 (Senior Secondary) from any recognized school board, on the closing date of receipt of online applications.
Relaxable up to 11th pass only for:-
i) Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
ii) Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police.
- Maximum Age Limit- 25 years
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) Up to 5 years
Other Backward Class (OBC) Up to 3 years
Sportsmen of Distinction Up to 5 years for National/ International level representation
General Category (UR) – Departmental Candidates of Delhi Police Up to 40 years
OBC – Departmental Candidates of Delhi Police Up to 43 years
SC/ST – Departmental Candidates of Delhi Police Up to 45 years
How to apply online
First you need to visit the official website https://delhipolice.gov.in/ or Click on the Online Form link mentioned above.
2. On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
3. There do all the required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
5. After login you can see the application form. Fill out the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes in order to avoid future problems.
6. After correctly filling in all the details you will be asked to upload some documents. Upload everything as per specifications along with your scanned photograph and signature and click on the “Continue” option.
7. Preview the form once again. If everything is correct click on the “Submit” button.
8. Your application will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for future correspondence.
Salary/ Pay Scale
The Delhi Police Constable Salary 2023 after the 7th Pay Commission is Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process 2023 involves many stages. The selection criteria for SSC GD Constable consist of a Computer-based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
When will the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2023 be released?
The Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2023 is scheduled to be released by the recruitment cell of the Delhi Police on the official website delhipolice.gov.in on 1st September 2023.
What is the Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023?
A total of 7547 vacancies, including Constable (Executive) positions, are to be filled under the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
Is the Delhi Police Constable vacancy 2023 open to both males and females?
Yes, the Delhi Police Constable vacancy 2023 is open to both males and females.
What is the age criteria to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
Where can I find the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification and apply online?
You can find the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, as well as the apply online link and other important dates, on the official website delhipolice.gov.in.