Bihar District Level Bharti Recruitment overview
Bihar District Level Bharti 2023: – A very good recruitment has come from the State Child Protection Committee (Social Welfare Department) Bihar Government. This recruitment has been done for many different types of posts. Applications for these posts will be taken through offline. This recruitment has been done for different types of posts. Therefore, the educational qualification for these posts has been kept separately.
|Name of organization||Bihar District Level Bharti 2023|
|Post||Orderly, Watchman, Cook, Other|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Bihar District Level Bharti Important Date
|Notification Released||29 June 2023|
|Registration begins||29 June 2023|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
Bihar District Level Bharti Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
- House Father/House Mother :- 10+2 or equivalent.
- Store Keeper cum Accountant :- B.com
- Paramedical Staff :- Graduate or intermediate with Training in Nursing of First aid.
- Cook :- Functional Literacy
- Helper :- Functional Literacy
- House keeper :- Functional Literacy
- Special Educator :- B.Ed in Special education/B.Ed in Special Education (MR)
- Nurse (Only Female) :- Inter-Medicate/Diploma in nursing form a Govt/Indian Nursing Council Recognized Nursing Institute.
- Care Taker :- Matriculation/Inter-Mediate.
Bihar District Level Bharti Recruitment Age limit
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age (General)- 37 years
- Maximum Age (BC/EBC) – 40 Years
- Maximum Age (SC/ST) – 42 Year
Bihar District Level Bharti Recruitment Selection process
Applications for these posts will be taken through offline. To apply for these posts, the applicant has to submit his application form, resume, photograph, qualification and experience certificate with self-attested photocopies, within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement Office Address-Assistant Director, District Child Protection Unit, Darbhanga or e-mail email@example.com