|Name of organization||Bihar District Child Protection Unit, Patna|
|Post||Manager, Social Worker, Doctor, Babysitter, Nurse and Chowkidar Posts (Advertisement No-01/23)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Category||Bihar Govt Job|
|Job location||Patna Bihar|
|Telegram Group||Join Group|
|Notification Released||13 September 2023|
|Registration begins||13 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||28 September 2023|
|Exam date||To Be Notified|
|Interview||To Be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria/Educational Qualification
|watchman||literate (able to read and write)|
|Aya (female only)||literate (able to read and write)|
|Social Worker-cum-Early Childhood Educator||Graduate in Social Work/Psychology or any other social science subject with one year working experience with children living in difficult situations.|
|Nurse||Intermediate/Diploma in Nursing from a nursing institute recognized by the Government/Indian Nursing Council.|
|Doctor (Part Time)||MBBS|
|Manager/Coordinator||Graduation in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Law or any other social science subject, or with graduation, Diploma degree or certificate in Child Protection/Counselling/Child Development from any recognized university or reputed institute.|
- All educational qualification certificates/mark sheets,
- experience certificate,
- Caste certificate (to get the benefit of reservation) and
- residential certificate
|Age as on||01/08/2023|
|Maxinum||45 Year (Post Wise)|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Recruitment Rules.|
How to apply online
To apply for Bihar District Child Protection Unit Vacancy 2023, first of all all the applicants will have to download its Official Advertisement Cum Application Form , which will be like this –
Now you will have to come to the page number – 04 of this recruitment advertisement where you will get to see the Application Form which will be like this –
- Now you will have to download this application form and take its print out.
- After taking the printout , you will have to fill this application form carefully ,
- All the required documents will have to be self-attested and attached with the application form .
- After this, you will have to self-attest the application form along with all the documents and keep it safely in a white envelope .
- Now on this envelope itself, you will have to write the application form for employment in Special Adoption Institute, Patna, name of the post and category in bold and clear letters .
- After this, you will have to send this envelope to the Office of the Assistant Director, District Child Protection Unit, 2nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan, Gandhi Main Street, Patna (Pin Number – 800001) by 5 pm on September 28 , 2023 with the help of registered post. Or
- You can also scan all the documents along with the application form and send it to this mail ID – email@example.com by 5 pm on September 28, 2023, etc.
- Thus, you can easily apply for this recruitment and get the job .
Address: Interested and eligible candidates can send self-attested photocopy of application form, bio-data, photograph, all educational qualification certificates/mark sheets, experience certificate, caste certificate (for the benefit of reservation), residential certificate (for the benefit of reservation) to the office by registered post. Can be sent in the prescribed form to the address of Assistant Director, District Child Protection Unit, Second Floor, Vikas Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna (Pin No. 800001) or on e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org. The application form will be accepted only during office hours till 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. In case the last date is a public holiday, it will be accepted till the next day. Application forms received after the above deadline will not be accepted. Bihar District Child Protection Unit Recruitment 2023
Salary/ Pay Scale
|manager||23,170 /- per month|
|Social Worker||18,536 /- per month|
|doctor||9,930 /- per month|
|Came||7,944 /- per month|
|Nurse||11,916 /- per month|
|watchman||7,944 /- per month|
What is the work of DCPU?
Responsibilities of DCPU: Overall implementation of the child protection policies and programmes in the district level. Monitoring and supervision of all institutions/agencies/NGOS/projects , ensuring implementation of minimum standards of care and reporting to SCPS.
What is the difference between DCPU and CWC?
The District Child Protection Unit (DCPU) shall assist the CWC as and when required for smooth discharge of its functions. CWC is a primary body for addressing the issues related to children in need of care and protection (CNCP). It is also mandatory to form a CWC under the JJ Act, 2015 in every district of the State.